Montreal Spanish Lessons
Find top Spanish tutors for 1-on-1 Spanish lessons in Montreal, QC
Every tutor on Rype is handpicked, professional, and experienced.
You have access to all of the languages we offer on Rype, including Spanish, French, Mandarin, and more.
Same day availability
Save time by booking and taking lessons on the same day with your teacher online.
Meet some of our top tutors
Browse hundreds of qualified tutors online to help you learn any language.
You can switch teachers, languages, and plans at anytime when you join Rype.
Spanish Lessons in MTL
Rype is a game-changer in the language-learning field. Until recently, if you wanted to become multilingual, you’d have to head over to a conventional classroom setting. Or if you were simply dabbling, you’d download an app to gamify language-learning.
With your membership, these approaches become somewhat moot as taking Spanish lessons in Montreal will put you firmly in charge of achieving your language goals.
Facts About Spanish In Montreal
- About 2.6% of the population speaks Spanish as a home language.
- Hispanic immigrants are overrepresented in Quebec, where they form 20% of the immigrant population.
- As opposed to Latino people in the US, 50% of Hispanic Canadians have at least a Bachelor’s degree.
- Latin Americans make up approximately 4.1 % (67 525) of the city’s population.
- About 2% of Montreal’s population is of European Spanish descent.
Significant Hispanic areas in the city
- Villeray–Saint Michel–Parc Extension
- Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie
- Montreal North
- Le Plateau-Mont-Royal
Montreal Spanish Tutors
Spanish Lessons Booked in MTL
Benefits Of Taking Rype’s Spanish Lessons In Montreal
Why? Because Rype provides affordable lessons to you whenever you want, wherever you want.
With Skype as a medium, we bring the optimal scenario to life. Real-time solo lessons with awesome tutors from the comfort of your own home or office.
Schedule your lessons from up to 10 days in advance if you like. Alternatively, our same-day availability enables you to spontaneously book an evening lesson in the morning or vice versa. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a more convenient and efficient method to achieve your short and long-term language goals. Whatever your proficiency level, Rype can help take your proficiency to the next level.
Your Montreal Spanish tutors aren’t restricted to location at all. Instead, you have access to tutors from as far away as Spain and Peru.
We’ve sourced some of the most qualified teachers of the Spanish language to ensure you have the best educational experience. Our instructors are seasoned, easy to get along with, and they speak at a native level. They’re the real deal.
Unlike impersonal apps or lectures with dozens of students, Rype lessons are one-on-one. This means that students get the undivided attention they need to truly thrive. Compared to other mediums, we put you on a rocket ship towards fluency.
We focus on listening and speaking skills, in addition to the traditional focus on grammar. As a result, you’ll be able to communicate in real-life contexts. Within months, you will hold your own in a conversation about anything from Quebec’s own Celine Dion to paella recipes. To top it all off, your pronunciation will be on point.
Before you begin, you get to select which teachers you’d like to try out. After interacting with your initial picks, you can narrow down your choices to one or two that prove especially effective for you. Don’t worry – the teachers you choose not to move forward with are often someone else’s favorite.
Next, we take your objectives and prior knowledge into account and we build from there. Our lessons are tailor-made for you. Tutors use creative methods and fun exercises to make their subject matter accessible and appealing to you as an individual.
How to Use Spanish in Montreal
- Montreal World Film Festival – With films from Mexico, Chile, and Peru winning in recent years, it’s quite likely you’ll find a movie with Spanish dialogue. Test your understanding and build your vocabulary. Chat to fellow attendees who come from far and wide, or engage Hispanic filmmakers during Q and A sessions.
- Montreal is the home of the famous Cirque du Soleil. Attend a show and try to use only Spanish superlatives. When you see some impressive trick cycling or some jaw-dropping aerial demonstration, say ‘increíble!’ or ‘qué maravilloso’ and come up with your own exclamations.
- Join Rafael Nadal’s admirers at the Rogers Cup, the third-oldest tennis tournament in the world. There’s always a healthy contingent of Spanish-speaking fans when the Spaniard comes to town.
- Montreal has its fair share of Posada/pre-Christmas events during the festive season. Brush up on the lyrics to Feliz Navidad and get ready to break open some piñatas!
Featured Blog posts
Sign Up For Spanish Classes in Montreal Today
Read our reviews. Our customers are satisfied because we help them get things done. You can get things done too. Your 7-Day free trial awaits. You’ll say hi to some of our rockstar tutors and get a sense of how the platform works.
We’re sure you’ll end up loving Rype. And when that happens, you can recommend us to others. If a friend signs up to learn a new language too, you both get $70 towards lessons. Additionally, you get the chance to learn with our dedicated science and math teachers too. Your membership gives you full access to all academics and all languages for an inclusive learning experience with Rype.
Start booking your spanish lessons today for free
Top Lessons in Montreal
French Lessons in Montreal
English Lessons in Montreal
German Lessons in Montreal
Italian Lessons in Montreal
Portuguese Lessons in Montreal
Japanese Lessons in Montreal
Mandarin Lessons in Montreal
Russian Lessons in Montreal
Arabic Lessons in Montreal
Top Tutors in Montreal
French Tutors in Montreal
English Tutors in Montreal
German Tutors in Montreal
Italian Tutors in Montreal
Portuguese Tutors in Montreal
Japanese Tutors in Montreal
Mandarin Tutors in Montreal
Russian Tutors in Montreal
Arabic Tutors in Montreal