As part of our Marketing team, your goal is to help us reach 1B people. Period. It requires using both sides of your brain, and we’re looking for people who are as analytical as they are creative.
You will work closely with the Leadership team to set our strategy, drive key business initiatives, and grow our membership base. While the role will have you creativity at its highest potential, it’s about execution for us at the end of the day, and getting the things we want done, fast.
If you want to take your entrepreneurial, marketing, and strategy game to the next level, we have a warm seat waiting for you. The best part is, the job is done remotely and you can work at the comforts of your own home.
- -Distribute the content we write on our blog post to media outlets online
- -Manage our social media channels
- -Send out weekly emails to our subscribers
- -Brainstorm, create, and promote creative projects like our Learn A Language Challenge
- -Optimize our website conversions through A/B testing and creating new pages
- -Manage relationships we have with influencers
- -Paid Marketing: Help us analyze, optimize, and scale our paid marketing efforts on Facebook and Google
- -Look for new opportunities to grow our membership base through creative experiments and maximizing our current channels
- -0-2 years professional experience in a marketing or community-facing role
- -You’re not scared by lots of data, and you’re comfortable using Excel and/or Google Sheets
- -Familiarity with Mailchimp, HTML/CSS, Google Analytics, and WordPress
- -Exposure to creating marketing assets (Photoshop experience a plus)
- -You’re organized and detail focused to be able to prioritize multiple projects
- -You can adapt to a fast-paced startup environment
- -You’re a hard worker and have side-projects or school work to prove it